cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Webinar: Getting Tax-Wise

Tobias M Member Since: Feb 1, 2017
11 of 23

+1 for tax webinars for other countries, Europe/Germany in my case.

One would have to look into it, but I assume that within the EU and its internal tax relations, many things should be the same, maybe as a first step a general EU-Webinar is a possibility that gives infos without getting into country specifics?

Tobias

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
12 of 23

Hi Tobias,

We have received several inquiries about an EU tax webinar. I agree that this would be beneficial for a majority of our users. I'm not familiar with tax preparation services in Europe, however if anyone has suggestions of reputable companies who offer tax services we will review them for potential webinar hosts. 

Thanks,

Lena

Untitled
Lukasz B Member Since: Jan 30, 2017
13 of 23

Hello!

I'm Poland-based and also unexperienced in terms of foreign income, so I'd like to add my voice to those asking for an adequate webinar to put some light on tax handling. 

Luke

Marjib C Member Since: Dec 21, 2016
14 of 23

Exactly I needed. Thanks for the arrangement.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
15 of 23

Hi everyone,

This webinar is happening to today at 2pm PST. Make sure you register, if you haven't already. Hope to see you there!

-Lena

Untitled
Xeniya P Member Since: Feb 1, 2017
16 of 23

Hello,
I missed this great webinar, but could you clarify to me what should I do to pay taxes from the Upwork income? I've already filled the form W-9, something else?
I'm an US person now, just don't know about taxes in US)
Thank you!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
17 of 23

Hi Xeniya,

You can still view the webinar recording by following the link Lena included in the updated opening post on this thread.

Fred T Member Since: May 6, 2015
18 of 23

The Tax Wise Webinar is very informative.

In making 1040ES quarterly payments I usually mail the forms and payments directly to the IRS.  However, I have heard that the IRS provides a way for freelancers to make quarterly tax payments online.   Anyone know the name or URL for this?

Thanks ~

Marta L Member Since: Apr 15, 2015
19 of 23

For making online 1040ES quarterly payments, start here:

https://www.irs.gov/payments

Fred T Member Since: May 6, 2015
20 of 23

Hi,

I think I found a more applicable page for rendering 1040ES Quarterly payments online.  

https://www.irs.gov/uac/electronic-funds-withdrawal-and-credit-or-debit-card-payment-options-for-ind...

--Fred

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS