cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Webinar: Power proposal tips from a six-figure Upworker (Danny Margulies)

ebm1525v
Emory M Member Since: Aug 6, 2016
11 of 57

Hello Danny:

I appreciate all of your input for us freelancers - especially for beginners like myself.

Please let me know how to develop an attitude and technique of 'going out to get business'; just a thought I have.

What I mean is, how can we put our profiles / portfolios out there to attract business, and find business / work for us? How can we best position out portfolios with keywords, both strategically and tactically to actively find business for us by somehow more actively 'advertizing' our talents?

Basically, I am asking, how can we best create a profile that attracts business according to our terms?

Best Regards,

Emory B. Miles

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

capitalsoft
Eric S Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
12 of 57

Thanks for your tips, Danny

seacucumber12
Jason K Member Since: Jul 28, 2016
13 of 57

How many hours per week were you billing when you reached $100+ / hour (consistantly) (eg 20, 30, 40 hour/week)? thanks!

danny_margulies
Danny M Member Since: May 14, 2015
14 of 57

I shot for about 20 billable hours per week. 

jakerr86
Ace Contributor
Jake R Member Since: Jul 28, 2016
15 of 57
Hey Danny. You are so helpful. Thanks so much for your wealth of knowledge. I was on the webinar in the beginning but I had to leave about 20 mins in. I am looking forward to finishing. It looks so helpful, so I am eager to see the replay and hopefully ask you a few questions afterwards
amitoj_odesk
Ace Contributor
Amy S Member Since: Feb 8, 2014
16 of 57

The recorded version link isn't working, please fix it.

Thank you,

Amy

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
17 of 57

Danny, the webinar was excellent  Learned a lot though I've been around a few years.

Question:  If you have a high JSS and are top rated, do you mention that in the proposal?  I know it's available to the client but I usually mention it.  Am I wasting time?

lenaellis
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
18 of 57

Hi Amy,

Sorry about that, I updated the link and posting it here for you.

-Lena

Untitled
jakerr86
Ace Contributor
Jake R Member Since: Jul 28, 2016
19 of 57
Hey Lena, I am not able to see the link. Is it in this thread?
faheemkhan599
Ace Contributor
Faheem K Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
20 of 57

Hi 

clicking the recorded version is taking me to Registration page ? Do I have register to view the recording ? 

Tnx, Faheem