Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Webinar: Tax-Wise Webinar for US Freelancers

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 8

Hi everyone!

Our next installment in the Professional Development Webinar Series will be hosted by Derek Davis, a Certified Public Accountant, who will be answering questions and sharing tips about taxes. Derek is the founder of Shared Economy CPA. His team has 20+ years experience helping freelancers and other small businesses maximize profits. This will likely be most valuable for U.S.-based freelancers, but we invite anyone who’s interested to register and attend.

In this live webinar you’ll get Derek’s valuable tax planning insights, including:

• How taxes really work for freelancers
  • Recordkeeping you should stay on top of
  • Potential tax deductions for your business

The Tax-Wise Webinar happens on Thursday, September 22 from 9:00 – 10:00 am PST. Here’s the link to register, we hope to see you there!

Update:

Thanks everyone for attending the webinar this morning. The link to the webinar recording is now uploaded here, you must first register to view the recording.

Untitled
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 8

It looks like the webinar has been moved to September 23, 2016 at 12:00-1:00 am CST.  Am I correct, Lena?

Community Manager
3 of 8

HI Juvy,

The webinar is today and starts in 10minutes.

-Lena

Untitled
Juan T Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
4 of 8

Hello,

I'm currently in the webinar and I missed how could I access the recording of the webinar. Could you help me with that?

Community Manager
5 of 8

We will be updating this thread and adding a link to the recording this afternoon.

-Lena

Untitled
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
6 of 8

Omg! I thought that the schedule was changed.  I had to edit what I wrote in my calendar thinking that CST meant Central Standard Time.  I feel pissed off with myself.

Community Guru
Nia G Member Since: May 3, 2016
7 of 8

Will the recording be posted? I wasn't able to attend but the recording will help me a ton.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 8

Hi Nia,

Please, see that little update at the bottom of Lena's original post. It contains a link to the recording. You'll have to register to access it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS