cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Often Do You Update Your Profile?

Community Leader
Stella L Member Since: Jun 23, 2015
11 of 22

I update it each time I have something significant to add or edit. This might happen a few times per month or less frequently.

Ace Contributor
Chris K Member Since: Feb 13, 2015
12 of 22

everytime a new business paradigm is realized that is inline with my professional values.
paradigms such as: short and sweet, latest accomplishment, increase of EXP years or skills

some are finite and permanent increases or additions and others are just changes based on how i want to advertise myself. while just a small amount of the later are things im still figuring out, like the exact amount of each description that is ideal for landing jobs.

Robin E Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
13 of 22

Every time I need new work!! I'll submit proposals and hear nothing, after I update my profile I usually get offers... funny how that works.  Smiley Wink

Ace Contributor
Denis P Member Since: Mar 25, 2016
14 of 22

I joined Upwork last month and at first I was struggling with my overview being too long, too short, too convoluted etc.. but now I think it is concise and to the point enough. I especially paid more attention to the first couple of lines, as it seems to be the  most important part of your overview. But still, every few days, I check it out to see if I can make it better.

Rohit N Member Since: Feb 4, 2016
15 of 22
I have been on upwork for 6 months and like some one has mentioned already, I tweak a lot because i stopped receiving any invitation. I am still not sure..Could someone take a look at my profile and give me a few tips to make it better??

Thanks in advance..
Community Guru
Maria Marilyn M Member Since: Oct 27, 2010
16 of 22

Whenever there is a significant change which will affect how my profile can potentially attract clients such as after learning a new skill or earning a certificate.

Sue B Member Since: Jul 25, 2016
17 of 22
Hi, I have tried and tried some more to finish my
profile, for some reason it just won't let me
could you please help me out, let me know what I am doing wrong. thank you
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
18 of 22

Hi Sue,

Can you please directly go to this link to complete your profile?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Flavio S Member Since: Nov 19, 2015
19 of 22

This is very good topic, I found myself updating it once a month probably, and my stats and profiles views are getting higher, so I guess that's working.

Jenny mentioned that she got her profile reviewed by Upwork? How do you do that? I'd love to get feedback on my profile, I suspect it's too long!

Jinny M Member Since: Mar 12, 2015
20 of 22

I did, but then I lost it and couldn't find it, so they were going to send me a new one but it hasn't happened yet. I didn't ask for it, it just happened. There was great information in it too. I wish I hadn't lost it!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS