cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Often Do You Update Your Profile?

Community Guru
Gabor K Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
21 of 22

How does such a profile review (the "good" one, not the "bad" one that happens when you do something bad) work? Can someone explain, please?

Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
22 of 22

@Gabor K wrote:

How does such a profile review (the "good" one, not the "bad" one that happens when you do something bad) work? Can someone explain, please?

This was something that was offered in early 2015 to all the existing Top Rated members. It's possible they did it again at some point, but I was away from the forums for almost a year, and would have ignored such a notification if it came my way.

Now, I guess they think (and I would agree in most cases) that there is enough data out Profiles posted in various places. Official posts by mods, the webinar recordings, as well as updated sources in the Help Desk, the Hiring Center etc.

The main issue is that finding all those source is not simple, and based on the crappy newbie profiles I see, those sources are not being passed on to the new members. The Profile Review thread in the Freelancer forums still gets plenty of traction.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS