cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do you budget your connects for the month?

Fazila A Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
11 of 270

Hello

Ouzguigue A Member Since: Jun 25, 2018
12 of 270
welkom
Mohamed Y Member Since: Oct 13, 2018
13 of 270

i want to ask you a question ?

When I submit a proposal to work, I must attach samples or wait for the client's approval first

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
14 of 270

Hi Mohamed,

Clients include the information if they require that a sample of your work should be included in your proposal; however, if a job post doesn't require you to do so, you can just submit your proposal without including the samples. You can decide whether you'd prefer to attach it even if it is not requested. Please check out this blog to help you in creating a winning proposal. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
15 of 270

@Mohamed Y wrote:

i want to ask you a question ?

When I submit a proposal to work, I must attach samples or wait for the client's approval first

Mohamed,

From the practical point of view, if the client in his RFP doesn't ask for them, no need to attach them. It would be a good idea though to then have a portfolio with examples to show.

Shahid A Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
16 of 270

Hi

Ajay D Member Since: Aug 10, 2017
17 of 270

hi my name is ajay i am from india j am new user from upwork . so just tell me now How do you budget your connects for the month?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 270

Hi Ajay,

You posted the question in the right place. Please review the tips users shared previously and feel fre to kudo a reply that you liked, will use and agree with.

Highlighted
Bryant R Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
19 of 270

I'm brand new to Upwork. What's a 'connect?"

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Ajay,

You posted the question in the right place. Please review the tips users shared previously and feel fre to kudo a reply that you liked, will use and agree with.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 270

Hi Bryant, 

Connects are virtual tokens you use to submit proposals for jobs. You may read more about it here

-Avery
Untitled