cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do you budget your connects for the month?

Jackline W Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
21 of 270
How do you get a connect?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 270

Hi Jackline,

You will need to submit your application for a review and our team will let you know about the results in up to 24 hours.
If your profile is approved you can select one of our membership plans by going to Settings > Membership&Connects.

Untitled
Nina M Member Since: Dec 13, 2017
23 of 270
I have the same question.
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
24 of 270

Hi Nina,

While I'm not sure to which question you're referring to, can you please check the replies shared on this thread and let us know if you found an answer to your question or need additional information?

Iurie S Member Since: Jan 16, 2018
25 of 270
Hi how I get that 60 connects ? I tried to apply for a job but don't have any connects
26 of 270

Hi Lurie, 

You will need to submit your profile for a review and if it is accepted you can chose a membership plan by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

Untitled
Joanna Marie C Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
27 of 270
I am a newbie here. Why is it that I have zero connect?
28 of 270

Hi Joanna,

You need to complete your profile up to 100% preferably and then submit it for a review. Our team will review your profile and let you know if your account has been accepted or rejected.

Untitled
Stevie K Member Since: May 27, 2018
29 of 270
Hi name is Stevie I am looking for a gost writer to write my upcoming novel DJ THE GREATEST SUPER HERO
Kristijan L Member Since: May 11, 2018
30 of 270
Hi,i want to ask you about the connects.Im new at upwork and as i understand i have free 60 connects every month.i checked and it said that i will have free connects on 10th may.I still dont have anny connects.Please tell me what can i do.Thank you!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS