cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do you budget your connects for the month?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
31 of 270

Hi Kristijan,

May 10th is the last day of your old billing cycle, please be patient for a few more hours and your new connects will be awarded to you. Thank you!

Untitled
Syed S Member Since: Sep 7, 2017
32 of 270

thats nice...keep it up

Michael T Member Since: Jan 16, 2018
33 of 270
Bonus Connects...more information
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
34 of 270

Hi Michael, 

Were you asking about getting coupon codes to get connects? Upwork coupon codes are promotional offers given to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. Please watch out for emails on any events, or partnerships so that you may claim your coupon code if we are giving away any.

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
35 of 270

@Michael T wrote:
Bonus Connects...more information

Michael,

I am pretty sure folks here are capable of reading and understanding complete sentences.

Mohsin A Member Since: Apr 10, 2018
36 of 270
I am new on upwork. I am software Engineering student . I try to find word from 2 week .but still fail.
Please can you help me.
Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
37 of 270

@Mohsin A wrote:
I am new on upwork. I am software Engineering student . I try to find word from 2 week .but still fail.
Please can you help me.

Mohsin,

It took me 2 months to find my first job on Upwork. I looked at your profile and noticed

• No examples of previous work
  • No references
  • A way too low price
  • Very poor English

You should also be aware that your skillset is nothing special so you have to have something to stand out like references or previous work. A low price is nothing to stand out.

Highlighted
Adwoa G Member Since: Aug 9, 2018
38 of 270
I have o connects
How do I gain some?
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
39 of 270

Hi Adwoa,

It looks like you are still in process of creating your profile. Once you create it, submit it for review and it's approved, you'll receive your monthly allotment of connects.

Check out resources linked in this post for more information about getting started on Upwork.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Amer K Member Since: Dec 23, 2018
40 of 270

Hello