cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you budget your connects for the month?

Community Guru
Carolyn G Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
101 of 270

Hi George,

If you receive 60 Connects per month, proposals can cost as little as 0 Connects, if you are invited to apply for the job, but most are 2 Connects, meaning you can send up to 30 proposals each month. 

~Carolyn
Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
102 of 270

Hi Alyana,

Please visit this thread - Getting Started on Upwork. Here you will find information and tips on how to improve yourself, and what is needed for getting started. Take your time reading through all of the details.

Happy UpWorking!

Untitled
Suchi M Member Since: Apr 13, 2017
103 of 270

I joined yesterday and figuring out the 'Connects' thing - I'm on a free plan, do I pay for using my connects? 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
104 of 270

Hi Suchi,

I see you already received and started using your Connects as part of the Basic membership plan, which is free. I'd strongly advise you to review resources we shared in this thread, in order to maximize the effect of the proposals you're submitting and learn how to successfully use the platform. 

Nadiegh J Member Since: Apr 6, 2017
105 of 270
I need much more
Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
106 of 270

@nadiegh J wrote:
I need much more

Then you are appyling for the wrong jobs. I suggest you check your profile and bring your English up to speed.

Ana Catalina Q Member Since: Apr 19, 2017
107 of 270
How do I get the connects? Is my 1st day here and I am totally lost
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
108 of 270

Hi Ana Catalina,

Please, complete your profile and send it for a review. Once it's reviewed and approved, you'll receive your allotment of connects. Here is a useful video tutorial with tips on how to complete your profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Juliana C Member Since: Apr 28, 2017
109 of 270
Hi my name is Juliana and I started today to find a job any job to work from home. Connect s are new to me.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
110 of 270

Hi Juliana, 

Connects are virtual tokens or money you use to submit proposals for jobs. You may read more about how to use connects in this help article.

-Avery
Untitled