cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you budget your connects for the month?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
241 of 270

Hi Rasel,

I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account.

Please read this help article for more information how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nina M Member Since: Aug 23, 2018
242 of 270
So I need that job marketing for that shop in India
Ponpason P Member Since: Aug 10, 2018
243 of 270

2-4

Rasheen W Member Since: Jul 19, 2018
244 of 270

It would be nice if Upwork returned credits for jobs unfullfilled or flag. 

Salman K Member Since: Sep 24, 2017
245 of 270

I wana talk **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Javeria A Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
246 of 270
I am out of connects somehow I skipped this part now what to do I have to wait for how long to get my next connects.
Javeria A Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
247 of 270
I only applied for 27 jobs. As per all freelancer around here 60 connect are given .
And I am out of connects. I am new here would you kind enough to help me .
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
248 of 270

Hi Javeria, 

You may go to your Membership & Connects page (Settings > Membership & Connects) to see your Connects history. This list will show the number of connects you spent on each contract. If there is a discrepancy, let us know so that we can check it further.

-Avery
Untitled
Nilesh P Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
249 of 270

1000 %

Abhijeet K Member Since: Jul 21, 2017
250 of 270

60 Connects are enough.

When I started last year, I used up all the connects in the first month... applying to only 2 jobs per day.

But once I started getting work, I had to use only half of it. And now that I have long-term clients and receive invitations to apply, most of the Connects lie unused.