🐈
» Forums » Bulletin Board » Re: Intuit Quickbooks webinar on quarterly ta...
Page options
lenaellis
Community Member

Intuit Quickbooks webinar on quarterly taxes

UPDATE: THIS WEBINAR HAS ENDED VIEW RECORDING HERE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REGISTER WITH NAME AND EMAIL BEFORE BEING REDIRECTED TO THE VIDEO. 

Upwork has teamed up with Intuit Quickbooks for our upcoming webinar, Freelancer Quarterly Tax 101. On August 22nd, Intuit tax consultants will share details on quarterly taxes and how US freelancers can prepare. They will cover topics like:

-What quarterly taxes are

-How to know if you owe them

-What to do if you haven't paid them

Along with other tips on deductions and cost-savings freelancers may be able to use. 

If you have any questions about quarterly taxes, you won’t want to miss this upcoming webinar, Freelancer Quarterly Tax 101, August 22nd from 10:00am-11:00am (PST) Register Now

UPDATE: THIS WEBINAR HAS ENDED VIEW RECORDING HERE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REGISTER WITH NAME AND EMAIL BEFORE BEING REDIRECTED TO THE VIDEO. 

Untitled
3 REPLIES 3
loisa10johnson
Community Member

Lena,

I just want to take the time to say thank you to Upwork, Intuit and you for the recording. There has to be some truly valuable content in a video surrounding quarterly taxes involving a collaborative effort between the tax software giant and the professional freelance leaders. Thanks a bunch!

loisa10johnson
Community Member

My prediction regarding the value of the “Quarterly Tax” webinar recording was absolutely correct.

New Upwork members will likely find this video very useful, especially if they’re like me and never considered that:

• Upwork fees are tax-deductible,
  • Bartering can be considered both income and a tax deduction,
  • PayPal is tracked and treated as a bank account,
  • There is a discount for first-time customers of Intuit’s Self Employed tax software. 
  • Additionally, there was a lot of useful information provided surrounding calculating taxable income for the self-employed, as well as applicable fees and penalties as a result of not filing taxes quarterly.  Thanks again!

I'm glad to know that this webinar has been really helpful for you, Lois!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths