🐈
» Forums » Bulletin Board » Re: Meet our Community Featured Contributor A...
Page options
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Meet our Community Featured Contributor Aditi J.

Meet our Community Featured Contributor Aditi J.

Joshi_ Aditi3.jpg

• What job category do you work in?
    Writing (Medical Writer)

• When did you begin using Upwork?

• Tell us a little about yourself and how you got started Freelancing, or running your business online?
    I am a trained scientist, and I like to work on a variety of projects. I have always wanted to run my own internet-based business. While researching different possibilities, I found the Upwork platform for freelancing. Upwork provided me a variety of tools and resources to get started with working online.

• What do you enjoy the most/least about working online, Aditi?
    I can choose different projects where I can contribute meaningfully. For instance, I write research reports, case studies, and blogs for companies in the healthcare or beauty sector. It's never monotonous! I also enjoy the flexibility associated with a freelance business. Depending on my schedule, which may change each week, I can decide when or where I want to work.

• What was your most successful project/contract?
    Last year, during the COVID-19 pandemic, I developed scientific content for a company that supplies personal protective equipment (PPE) and medical supplies to frontline workers. I created product catalogs, blogs, and website content as needed. It kept me busy through the summer, and as the contract continues, it has been a rewarding experience. This project enabled me to be a part of our fight against COVID-19.

• Do you have any advice for other users on Upwork?
    Upwork has some excellent resources under the freelancing resources tab. I would encourage new freelancers to use those resources often.

• Anything else you want to add? You can also share some fun interesting things about you 🙂
    I am a creative day-dreamer, and I like to set up initiatives for myself that will help me realize some of my dreams. For instance, my current initiative is strategizing how I can grow my content development and medical writing services in the healthcare sector. I am keen to network with professionals—both freelancers and potential clients—to symbiotically grow my business. Meanwhile, I dream of a day when Upwork will provide, besides digital badges, a standing desk, or an ergonomic chair to boost freelancer productivity! 😉
~ Vladimir
Upwork
16 REPLIES 16
colettelewis
Community Member

Congrats Aditi - I particularly like your last sentence! 

Congratulations, Aditi.

"Certa bonum certamen"
m_terrazas
Community Member

Congratulations, many!
And I'd settle for an Upwork mug Smiley Wink

sr_vijay
Community Member

Congratulation Aditi J. I am inspired by you to contribute little to our Upwork community to help more people with my skills and experience as like you.

Thumbs up Aditi on that "standing desk, or an ergonomic chair to boost freelancer productivity!" :)

sarowaredru
Community Member

Congratulations, Aditi.

heloukevin
Community Member

Hello,
Me it's Kevin and I just started on Upwork and sincerely your testimony thrills me and gives me hope on this platform.
I would like to ask you how to improve your upwork profile?
Thank you

Thank you Coffi. There is a separate thread for feedback from experienced freelancers. I am happy to respond when you post your query on that thread. 

david_89
Community Member

congratulations aditi,keep going Smiley Happy

deeptichrungu
Community Member

Congratulations Aditi 🙂 

hossain_miskat
Community Member

Congratulations, Aditi.

36b13d91
Community Member

Congratulations Aditi.

I'm following you from day one to improve my profile on Upwork. Having the same niche I would like to be at your status one day. Wish me the best of luck.

Husnain, thank you for your kind words. 🙂 I don't want you to limit yourself to 'Top Rated Plus'. I hope soon you will become an Expert-Vetted freelancer. I wish you the best. 

Thank you, Aditi. your words mean a lot to me,

writemi
Community Member

Nice one. Bravo!

kenn_doneit
Community Member

Thanks , im new to this platform based Sydney Australia 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths