cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet our Community Featured Contributor Andrea G.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
11 of 33

What Christine said!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
12 of 33

Well done Andrea, 

Wishing you a great freelancing career! 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 33

Congrats and enjoy all the PMs like Mark said lol....

Highlighted
Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
14 of 33

Andrea,

Welcome, congratulations and condolences. I was Mark's predecessor and wouldn't think of mounting a coup to overthrow him; my fear was that it might work, then I'd have another few months in the hot seat.

Your reign will be long, and you will be succeeded by  great-great-grandchild. You will be venerated by freelancers everywhere for geerations to come, and eventually your title, Andrea I, will simply become Andrea, for no one would ever think of naming another.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
15 of 33

Congratulations, Andrea! 

"Certa bonum certamen"
Highlighted
John L Member Since: May 18, 2020
16 of 33

Wow, you're so amazing, Andrea! I can't believe how you got such a fantastic career, though freelancing history reaches only half a year.

Highlighted
Robert T Member Since: May 27, 2020
17 of 33

yes i agree but you remind me of the type that catches on quick i need a person like that on my team.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
18 of 33

Andrea G wrote:

You could be regent, I do feel like I am new here after all, lots to learn still.

You need to watch out for Mark. He fought tooth and nail to become FEATCON, and made a sacred vow to hold on to it forever. He might come across as friendly, but I'm pretty sure he has an evil plan for world domination - oops upwork domination - still in the works. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
19 of 33

Martina P wrote:

Andrea G wrote:

You could be regent, I do feel like I am new here after all, lots to learn still.

You need to watch out for Mark. He fought tooth and nail to become FEATCON, and made a sacred vow to hold on to it forever. He might come across as friendly, but I'm pretty sure he has an evil plan for world domination - oops upwork domination - still in the works. 

All bow down to the big, green head!

Highlighted
Community Leader
L. S Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
20 of 33

It's about time! LOL