cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oct 2nd Webinar: Getting Tax-Wise before the upcoming Tax Extensions Deadlines

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 5

*Update: The recording for this webinar can be viewed by following the registration link here

Are you a US-based freelancer that hasn’t filed your taxes yet for 2016? The extension deadline is just around the corner. Avoid rushing through your taxes and missing some potential tax deductions for your business, and attend the Tax-Wise webinar.  

Due to popular demand, we have brought back Shared Economy, for another installment of our Professional Development webinar series- The Getting Tax-Wise Webinar, happening on Monday, October 2nd from 10:00 – 11:00 am PST.

In this session, Miguel will be sharing information on how taxes work for US freelancers and identify some tax deductions that will help keep extra money in your pocket and risks you should be aware of before filing your tax return. 

This webinar will not be offering one-on-one tax advice, but we will be answering user questions. If you have any general questions on how taxes work for freelancers, particularly in US, post them on this thread and we'll be sure to include them in the Q&A section of the webinar.

Join us for the free webinar by registering here, we hope to see you there!

Shared Economy is also offering Upwork freelancers- $25 Off Tax Prep Services and $50 Off Tax Prep Services for Corporations (C-Corp & S-Corps). Just book an appointment here and use the code “Upwork Tax Seminar 2017” when signing up.

Untitled
Darin S Member Since: May 28, 2015
2 of 5

Um...Just a little note Lena.  2017 taxes aren't due to be filed until Tuesday, April 17th, 2018.

Sylvester D Member Since: Jul 3, 2017
3 of 5

Darin, Lena's announced webinar on October 2, 2017 is regarding IRS 2016 tax EXTENSION deadline which is in October 2017. This is very timely Lena. Thank you.

Megha K Member Since: Sep 30, 2017
4 of 5

Hi,

I am interested in youe webinar. i have just joined the upwork so, i would like to know about tax.

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
5 of 5

Hi Megha,

Join us for the free webinar by registering here.

Lanie M
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS