cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotlight on Featured Contributor Jennifer D.

Ace Contributor
Laura M Member Since: Mar 8, 2016
11 of 26

Ooh, this is wonderful. Congrulations! I saw your pic come up in the banner and thought, 'hey she *just* gave me some advice yesterday.' So cool to see this for someone so great - you really deserve it.

Blue, red, stripey - it's all good. I really want this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVgKNW_vWP8

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
12 of 26

Thanks Laura! I'm glad you found my advice useful Smiley Happy

I've seen that video before and I love it - but I think it's above my personal skill level and I'm yet to find a decent hairdresser that will do custom hair with the brand I prefer. I'm lucky in that in my job I don't have to comply with an arbitrary corporate wardrobe and can be creative with my hair.

I also found the blue super useful when we were building our house, because it meant that various builders and suppliers remembered me, and I didn't have to repeat our previous discussion every time. It pays to be distinctive Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Shehan F Member Since: Aug 10, 2015
13 of 26

Congrats Jennifer Smiley Very Happy You ROCK!  Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
14 of 26

Thumbs Up!! Excellent choice.  Woman Very Happy

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
15 of 26

congratulations03.gif

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
16 of 26

I agree with Wendy great choice! You are definitely our fata dai capelli turchini Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
17 of 26

so happy to see this latest choice, absolutely deserved and I always seek out your posts!

Congrats!!!!

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
18 of 26

@Petra R wrote:

so happy to see this latest choice, absolutely deserved and I always seek out your posts!

Congrats!!!!

Thanks again everyone! And thank you Petra, that really means a lot coming from you, I've learned so much from your posts in the community! 

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
19 of 26

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
20 of 26

As usual, I'm the last one to the party! Just been super busy the last while! Well done!!! Congrats! tc etcetc...you go girl!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS