cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotlight on Featured Contributor Jennifer D.

Ace Contributor
Laura M Member Since: Mar 8, 2016
11 of 26

Ooh, this is wonderful. Congrulations! I saw your pic come up in the banner and thought, 'hey she *just* gave me some advice yesterday.' So cool to see this for someone so great - you really deserve it.

Blue, red, stripey - it's all good. I really want this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVgKNW_vWP8

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
12 of 26

Thanks Laura! I'm glad you found my advice useful Smiley Happy

I've seen that video before and I love it - but I think it's above my personal skill level and I'm yet to find a decent hairdresser that will do custom hair with the brand I prefer. I'm lucky in that in my job I don't have to comply with an arbitrary corporate wardrobe and can be creative with my hair.

I also found the blue super useful when we were building our house, because it meant that various builders and suppliers remembered me, and I didn't have to repeat our previous discussion every time. It pays to be distinctive Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Shehan F Member Since: Aug 10, 2015
13 of 26

Congrats Jennifer Smiley Very Happy You ROCK!  Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
14 of 26

Thumbs Up!! Excellent choice.  Woman Very Happy

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
15 of 26

congratulations03.gif

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
16 of 26

I agree with Wendy great choice! You are definitely our fata dai capelli turchini Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
17 of 26

so happy to see this latest choice, absolutely deserved and I always seek out your posts!

Congrats!!!!

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
18 of 26

@Petra R wrote:

so happy to see this latest choice, absolutely deserved and I always seek out your posts!

Congrats!!!!

Thanks again everyone! And thank you Petra, that really means a lot coming from you, I've learned so much from your posts in the community! 

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
19 of 26

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
20 of 26

As usual, I'm the last one to the party! Just been super busy the last while! Well done!!! Congrats! tc etcetc...you go girl!