cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotlight on Featured Contributor Scott E.

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
11 of 18

Woot Woot, Lord Edington.  Best choice ever.  Raising a glass of rioja - or sherry as that seems to be your preferred libation - to your profound and most often funny contributions being acknowledged.

I'm sorely tempted to post the link to to John S's Farewell to Friends video as that is soooooo you.  Politeness is prevailing at the moment though.

Where the heck are you now?  Still in Cambodia?  I miss your travelogue, my friend.

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
12 of 18

You deserve to be featured!  Great pick-up line, too....hey, did you know I was a featured freelancer??  Want to come home with me and see my award??

Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
13 of 18

Cheers guys! Smiley Very Happy

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Community Guru
Alexandra H Member Since: Jul 30, 2015
14 of 18

Say it with... mushrooms/toadstools!

DSC00036.gif

While searching for a video in my folders today, I came across this cute pair by chance. (Had to scale it down, so the quality is not fantastic, sorry.)

Congratulations and thank you for your funny forum contributions!

Edited to add: It's a trio, actually! Beg pardon.

Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015
15 of 18

Good for you Scott. Travel well.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
16 of 18

Scott you left out your miraculous recovery from dengue fever. I think it was your sense of humour that got you through that one! Congrats.

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
17 of 18

Indeed, the dengue fever miracle makes Scott stand out for me (aside from the fact that some of his exaggerated posts really make me laugh whie I struggle with the challenges inherent in my contracts).  Also, he stands out because when almost everybody left the boat because of the 20% hike, he decided to travel and kept the world inspired with his indomitable freelancing spirit.  Astrophysics may just make him the first freelancer ever to travel to outer space.  Who knows - he might still keep us posted with his coordinates even when he is at the fifth dimension. Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
18 of 18

congratulations-picture.png

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS