🐈
» Forums » Bulletin Board » Tips to Improve Your Profile
Page options
lenaellis
Community Member

Tips to Improve Your Profile

Many projects on Upwork are posted privately as invite-only jobs. That’s why a top-notch profile can be essential to your success on Upwork. In our new blog series, you can learn tips to polish your profile to best present yourself to prospective clients.

In the blog series, top-earning freelancers and Upwork’s Data Science team share 8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out along with these additional suggestions to help you build the best possible profile:

Let us know if you found this content helpful or if you have any additional tips to share with the Community.

Untitled
14 REPLIES 14
muradmkts
Community Member

Great.  

baxit222
Community Member

The question is simple and easy that how can i improve my profile ranking?  whenever i try to search my profile through my skills i never found my self how can i improve?

Than you.

Regards,

Abdul Basit

Hi Abdul,

Please check on Lena's post. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
shimul36khan
Community Member

Very good helpful resources! 

5ceef239
Community Member

Intro video goes a long way! highly recommend.

c672400e
Community Member

Good Post!

62e6d86d
Community Member

HI Safayet.  I read your profile and while you have a good skill set, there are quite a few awkward and/or syntax & grammar errors.  If you are looking for American English employers, I can imagine potential clients shying away from hiring you.

With that said, I wish you all the success you can imagine! 

seemasingh5020
Community Member

Thanks for the tips😊

nahidhasan771
Community Member

Very helpful tips. Thanks Lena! 😊

4e147fd2
Community Member

Thanks Lena. Very helpful Tips😀

abdullah_nafees
Community Member

This was helpful. Especially the advice about the Title. I have made the suggested changes and hoping for quick validation through impressions and clicks. Thank you for sharing such content.

Abdullah
85fe8c99
Community Member

What are the different ways to find projects on Upwork? Should I browse the feed, use the search bar, or wait for invitations?

ed6cdbf5
Community Member

Thanks

ed6cdbf5
Community Member

Thank you for this information 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths