cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Updated List of Webinar Recordings

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 8

Upwork webinars are usually hosted by Upwork Ambassadors and the Upwork team. Topics range from getting started tips for new freelancers to business growth webinars for experienced freelancers and curated expert talks.

Below are recordings from our previous webinars. We will be updating this list regularly. You can watch the recording by clicking on the registration link below. After filling out the registration form with your name and email, you will be redirected to the video of the recording.

Upwork New User Webinars:

Webinars are hosted bi-weekly for new freelancers and clients, you can find the schedule for these upcoming webinars here in our Webinar Calendar.

• Freelancers- Earning More on Upwork- Webinar recording
    Learn how to make your Profile stand out, discover tips on how to submit a propoal, and hear how to build your reputation & ratings.

• Clients- Growing your Business with Upwork- Webinar recording
    Learn how to select the best Freelancer for your project, find out how to plan for timely delivery of results, hear tips on how to manage quality and see how to fund and pay your Freelancer.

Upwork Webinars:

• Upwork Power Webinar- Earn Your First $1K Through Upwork- Webinar recording
    Learn how to improve your profile, communicate efficiently with clients and build your online reputation to win more projects. Webinar recording also available in: Romanian, Serbian, Russian

• Profile Makeover Webinar- Webinar recording 
    Understand the benefits of a great profile. Leverage tips from successful freelancers for all sections of your profile to help you stand out and win more projects. Webinar recording also available in: Ukranian, Polish 

• Proposals That Sell- Webinar recording
    Increase your chances to win more projects by learning how to grab clients’ attention with a customized proposal. Webinar recording also available in: Russian, Ukranian

• Build and Mange Your Brand- Webinar recording
    Analyze your professional strengths and development areas to define your brand and learn the tools to draft your professional brand strategy.

• Agency Technical Training- Webinar recording
    Learn the key differences between using Upwork as a freelancer and as an agency. FInd out about the functionalities for agency accounts on Upwork and whether creating and running an agency account is for you. Get some inspiration and hear how top agencies have suceeded on Upwork.  

Professional Development Webinars:

• Power Proposal Tips from a Six-Figure Upworker- Webinar recording, continue the conversation on the thread here.
    -Danny Margulies, successful freelancer on Upwork and the creator of FreelanceToWin.com, shares tips on how to write a great proposal.

• 3 Habits of Entrepreneurial Success- Webinar recording, continue to conversation on the thread here.
    -Hosted by Lewis Schiff, author and creator of the 3 Habits Bootcamp for entrepreneurs, shares his 3-part system for entrepreneurial success.

• Tax-Wise Webinar for US Freelancers (2019)- Webinar recording, continue the conversation on the thread here.

Miguel Centeno, a Certified Public Accountant, answers questions and sharing tips about taxes.

• Acing the Interview- Webinar recording, continue the conversation on the thread here
    -Learn tips from The Interview Coach on how to make the most of your interviews with potential clients on Upwork.

• Skyrocket Your Rates- Webinar recording, continue the conversation on the thread here.
    -Danny Margulies, successful freelancer on Upwork and the creator of FreelanceToWin.com, shared tips on how to raise your rates with current and new clients.

• Building Your Portfolio - Webinar recording, continue the conversation on the thread here.

-Danny Margulies revealed simple hacks to boost your portfolio in just minutes and how to use your portfolio to stand out from the competition.

• Negotiating Hire Rates- Webinar recording, continue the conversation on the thread here.
    Tanya Tarr, Forbes Contributor, shares tips and strategies that can help you close more business and negotiate higher rates and prices.

• Proven Proposal Strategies- Webinar recording 

Danny Margulies shares how he became a 6-figure earning freelancer, along with tips on serching jobs, communicating with clients, writting proposals and coming up with your rate. 

Untitled
Olabisi J Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
2 of 8
It is a great insight of development to increase the ability of understanding in succeeding by the laid down protocols to help the users.
Alex B Member Since: Oct 13, 2016
3 of 8

Hello.
I have a question about last webinar called "Upwork Power Webinar: How to earn your first $1k on Upwork".
Can I finded recorded version or something like this? Maybe it will be added here?
I just missed it.

Jahanara Begum N Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
4 of 8

Hi everybody, I am new here in Upwork. Would love to learn from your business experiences. The topic of the webinar seems interesting. Looking forward to listen to the speaker. Nuri

Svetlana T Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
5 of 8

Hello,

I can't find  Proposals That SellWebinar recording, May 16, 2019. Could you please help.

Thank you!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 8

Hi Svetlana, 

I apologise for the delay in my reply. You may refer to this webinar recording to access the "Proposals That Sell webinar (in Polish)." 

You may also refer to this post for more information on futur webinars on Upwork. 

-Avery
Untitled
Samuel II S Member Since: May 18, 2017
7 of 8

UPDATE: I went on to register and found out the date was in September 2018 so I was able to watch the webinar. Thank you!

Hello! 

I was wondering how I can access the webinar recordings directly.

I tried clicking on the Agency Technical TrainingWebinar recording and I got redirected to a registration form with a schedule date and I hesitated signing up because of this.

Please inform me if I should just go ahead and fill up the form so I can access the recording.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Sam.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Samuel,

Yes, all you need to do is sign up again and you will be directed to the recording of the webinar. Thank you.

Untitled