cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar: Beginning Your Freelancer Journey on Upwork

takedharam
Dharmendra Y Member Since: May 18, 2021
31 of 34

I get jobs in my feed which I am not eligible to apply; for e.g. I get jobs that need >$10K billing. Even when I do an advanced search I do not get an option to filter jobs based on these filters such as billed amount, ratings, or location. The net result of the current state of the algorithm is that I get many jobs in my feed that I am not eligible to apply for. It is just a waste of time for me and therefore inefficient for Upwork too.

Is there a way that I can resolve the above issue within the current framework of Upwork? If not, how can I escalate this to the relevant team within Upwork so that this gets worked upon in the Upwork feed algorithm logic? After all, the more contracts and the higher billings that I can accomplish efficiently the better it is for Upwork and me!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
32 of 34

Hi Dharmedra,

There is an option for you to filter jobs based on the client's location and budget. Although, the location is going to be country-specific only. You may want to check this help article for more information. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team so that they can also review it. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
elmiro02
Elmir M Member Since: Apr 23, 2021
33 of 34
Hello. I just recently started working at Upork. I wanted you to help me how to start communicating and working here
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
34 of 34

Welcome to Upwork, Elmir!

To help you get started, please visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork