🐈
» Forums » Bulletin Board » Re: Webinar: Project Catalog for Freelancers
Page options
samantha_huls
Community Member

Webinar: Project Catalog for Freelancers

Hey there!

I’m Samantha, the host of the “Project Catalog for Freelancers” webinar. If you recently attended the project catalog webinar, you might have some follow-up questions you want to ask. Because it’s only an hour long, we don’t always get to address everything. I’m here in the forums regularly to check-in on this thread so I can follow-up with you about anything that was discussed during the webinar. 

Let’s continue the conversation! Bring your questions and we’ll keep talking about how to be successful using this new feature on Upwork - with resources, tips, and ideas on how to create new projects.

If you haven’t attended “Project Catalog for Freelancers”, you can register for an upcoming webinar on our Upwork Events page here.

In the webinar, we talk about things like:

• Advantages to using this new feature
  • How to set up a project
  • What projects look like on the client side

We’re so excited to be rolling out this new offering and we hope you find it to be another great way to expand your freelancing business here on Upwork.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Sam

4 REPLIES 4
atlinguist
Community Member

Hi Samantha!

Thank you for the informative and interesting webinar!

I posted my questions on the other thread on the project catalog (the one under Announcements and started by Lena). Thanks.

Alexandra H wrote:

Hi Samantha!

Thank you for the informative and interesting webinar!

I posted my questions on the other thread on the project catalog (the one under Announcements and started by Lena). Thanks.

Glad you enjoyed it! 🙂

g_kidder
Community Member

Hello!

Is there a way to charge a lower rate for a project if the client requires a lot less work than the lowest price package I offer? Can I create a custom project or change the terms before the client pays? I don't want to overcharge.

Hi Grace,

The idea is that the client is agreeing to the scope you laid out for the project when they buy it. If a client has custom needs, they may want to post a custom job and invite you to apply instead. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths