Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Webinar: Winning Profiles

michaelajornlin
Upwork Staff
Mike J Upwork Staff Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1 of 6

Hey Community!

I’m Mike and I’m part of Upwork’s Talent Success team. Our team facilitates Upwork’s numerous webinars and events. If you recently attended the Upwork Power Webinar: Winning Profiles, you might have some follow-up questions you want to ask. Because it’s only an hour long, we don’t always get to address everything.

So, let’s continue the conversation!  Our Community team is ready and I’m here to loop in other experts to answer general questions about profile success. If you’d like to receive specific feedback on your profile, you can request peer feedback in this thread.

If you haven’t attended “Upwork Power Webinar: Winning Profiles”, you can register for an upcoming webinar on our Upwork Events page or view the recording of a previous session here.

In the webinar, we teach you how to make your profile stand out on Upwork:

• Understand the benefits of a great profile
  • Leverage tips from successful freelancers for all sections of your profile
  • Improve your profile and win more projects

Whether you’ve been building your business on Upwork for years or you’re relatively new here, having a professional profile is essential to attracting clients, highlighting your skills, and winning projects.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
rica_jerry
Rica Jerry Liady R Member Since: Nov 29, 2020
2 of 6

What can we do if the client doesn't send feedback after the end of contract ?

michaelajornlin
Upwork Staff
Mike J Upwork Staff Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
3 of 6

Hi Rica,

If you haven't already, you can reach out to the client as ask them to leave feedback. You might also find it helpful in the future to ask the client to end a contract, rather than ending it yourself, as this will require the client to leave feedback.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
stephen_myers
Stephen M Member Since: Jun 11, 2020
4 of 6

I have gone back and asked certain clients if they'd be willing to give feedback after the fact. It's a touchy subject so definately don't push to hard. I wish there were some form of automated reminder or the option for the freelancer to send a canned message through the system to the client asking for feedback.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 6

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. There is an email that is sent to the client when the freelancer closes the contract. It includes a request to provide feedback. However, there isn't currently a way for the freelancer to initiate a reminder. I'll be happy to share this idea with the product team though. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
b1e8f575
Sabbir A Member Since: Jun 9, 2021
6 of 6
Iam a fain