Highlighted
Ezat M Member Since: Sep 19, 2015
13 of 21

Great, thank you

Highlighted
Savvas K Member Since: Nov 27, 2015
14 of 21

Hello

My name is Savvas Karampalasis and I am a Top Rated Upwork freelancer for all the years that I am a member of Upwork. I just wanted to introduce to you my Youtube channel that provides Free Stock Footage ( free video content) for everyone to use freely in their personal or commercial projects and the story behind it.( I couldn’t find any other way to reach out an Upwork official member so I found this “Content Corner” and because I provide creative content for free I thought that it would fit. IF not please forward my message to any other relevant Upwork official member).

Please take the time to see the below 2 minutes trailer for my channel in order to see the quality of Free Stock Videos ( free creative content) that I provide to other creators.  

https://youtu.be/JS-2IykueLc

https://www.youtube.com/user/3DCoRCompany

The story:

As a freelancer, working for many years ( 10 years ) in the Elance and then Upwork platform has given me the opportunity to cooperate with clients from all over the world and produce their projects. But I have also seen many interesting projects, that I would love to have produced, but the low budget was not allowing me to do so. The clients were asking for high quality video presentations with stock footage that you could only buy and thus it would make the budget grow significantly higher than what the client offered. So I thought of producing Free Stock Videos for everyone to use freely in their personal or commercial projects and thus help them get jobs that they might not get in other case and also in this way benefit the clients who don’t have the resources to give more. My knowledge and skills helped me start the Free Stock Videos playlist in my YouTube channel in February 2016 and from that date and on I am uploading 3 videos every weekday to my channel for others to download and use them freely. The Free Stock Videos collection now includes 3000+ videos and it includes categories like: green screen, abstract, hi tech, fantasy, drone footage from around the world, time lapse sky clouds, motion graphics etch.  It requires dedication, but the greater thought of helping others in this simple way, makes it worth the efforts. Also this creative process of producing new video content every day has also benefit me by growing my skills and constantly searching and learning new expertise and thus making me a better freelancer.

So if you believe that it would also benefit the upwork community and the smaller freelancers who are trying to get small projects with low budgets, then I would be honored if you presented my youtube channel and my story to the Upwork community.

Thank you for your time and I will be waiting for your thoughts

Best regards

Savvas Karampalasis

Top-Rated Upwork Freelancer

Urban Planning Engineer

Member of ASAI (American Society of Architectural Illustrators)

Member of SAI ( Society of Architectural Illustrators - UK )

Awarded Member of AAAI (Australian Association of Architectural Illustrators )

CG generalist | Creative Director

Visual Effects Society (VES) Member

Highlighted
Successful A Member Since: May 18, 2020
15 of 21

Can I watch tutorial videos about Upwork as a client? I'm very techically behind the times......

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
16 of 21

Hi there, 

You may want to check out the videos compiled here. If you need further assistance, please let us know. We're here to help. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Christine B Member Since: Apr 11, 2020
17 of 21

Hi Joanne.  Just wanted to let you know that the link you provided is for something else (Education Consultants).  There are no videos.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
18 of 21

Hi Christine,

Thank you for letting us know. It is possible that the link was updated or changed. Please refer to this link for more information on available Upwork webinars and online events.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Tech P Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
19 of 21

Hi, I have spotted a content alignment issue in the Upwork that looks disturbing. Please check the attached file!

Thank You,
Tech Pierce

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 21

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll be sure to share this with our team. 

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile name. 

~ Bojan
Untitled