🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Blockchain in Government
Page options
ee4089ee
Community Member

Blockchain in Government

Dubai’s government also hopes to become the first government that is powered by blockchain technology by 2020. This means that the government plans on integrating blockchain solutions into all its services including visa applications, payment of bills and renewal of licenses among other services. The aim is to bring blockchain applications in the public sector to improve government services.

Government Blockchain FAQs

The name comes from its structure, in which individual records, called blocks, are linked together in a single list, called a chain.” The technology is used for recording digital transactions made with cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, and has many other applications.

VALIDATES BITCOIN and replacing FIAT and supports its legalization as it is mature and stable.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sameraudi
Community Member

Dubai recognized the advantage of Blockchain infrastructure over traditional Web 2 and pen and paper. No wonder the Dubail Govt. has the least corruption in the world. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sameraudi
Community Member

Dubai recognized the advantage of Blockchain infrastructure over traditional Web 2 and pen and paper. No wonder the Dubail Govt. has the least corruption in the world. 

ee4089ee
Community Member

I was not aware that Dubai had the least corruption in the world.   But it is something to kow in 2023.

ee4089ee
Community Member

Thank you for  making me look.   I am supposed to look at 

BITCOIN on Coinmarketcap first thing.  But Transparency.org

has RANKING and Dubai is #24.  Finland, Denmark and New Zealand

are RANKED #1 least corrupt countries in the world.

I really love the CHART in Global Finance changing every second 

[GDPs of the WORLD per capta].