🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Fintech, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency!
Page options
ee4089ee
Community Member

Fintech, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency!

I think that Goldman Sachs, Fidelity Investments and BNYMellon are adding Cryptocurrency Departments.  I feel that you should not have to be a customer to get answers and advice.  

People are turning to BITCOIN for the same reason El Salvador turned to BITCOIN : - remittances, currency is low in value, unbanked people.  BITCOIN is so stable and mature.  I just love BITCOIN because I am upset about the Influence of Big Money in Wells Fargo Banks.  2008, Obama gave Wells Fargo a US$28 Billion TARP bailout.  The City of Boca Raton bought Wells Fargo affiliate Redus El llc property which they bought for US$4 Million for US$19 Million, US$10 Million bonus, if you ask me.  I am a Business Management Graduate from Florida Atlantic University, School of Business.

Hence, it makes all the complaints about BITCOIN sort of tacky.

2 REPLIES 2
ee4089ee
Community Member

Hello,

The new Prime Minister of the UK, Rishi Sunak has a video : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RFkRCIy1bQ

The Minister of Energy.....said that Independent Advisory Boards for the Alternative Disputes Resolutions were needed in the UK.  Yesterday, there was so much HATE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY expressed at an EVENT from YES FINANCIAL AND iTHINK FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION, that I think we must follow the MOTHERLAND, as I did as a child.  The UK says Independent Advisory Boards are needed.  I want to start a GROUP here called the Independent Advisory Board for Fintech, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.  I know that, like in the case of El Salvador and Central African Republic, vulnerable countries be given the chance.  I want us to use this GROUP to balance opportunity and bridge justice.  Countries which need BITCOIN 1. currencies in trouble 2. many remittances 3. many unbanked people DESERVE to be informed.  BITCOIN deserves a chance because Wells Fargo is fed first by Obama US28 Billion TARP BAILOUT second the City of Boca Raton gave Wells Fargo US$19 Million for a US$4 Million property.  WELLS FARGO is getting UNFAIR opportunity to do real estate and not depend on banking with it's affilliate REDUS EL llc.

I really want to use the group more for educating the public who are afraid of BITCOIN or do not understand it.  I took pictures of Yes Financial and iThink Financial Credit Union because they were expressing so much HATE yesterday for BITCOIN.

ee4089ee
Community Member

BITCOIN is US$16,596.17 or US$1 is 0.000060 of a BITCOIN : TIM DRAPER....December 7, 2022 and BUSINESS INSIDER ...August 24, 2021

• BITCOIN will replace FIAT....
  • Digital assets will replace or rival fiat within 5-10 years, 76% of finance industry execs told a Deloitte survey.
  • Financial services firms must get on board with cryptocurrencies, digital assets and blockchain, or risk losing out to rivals, they believe.
  • Stablecoins and central bank digital currencies were identified as a potential focus for firms looking to benefit from the shift.

FIAT is like a DUPLICATION of what is needed.....so only use BITCOIN.....