🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Gm! Join my webinar about freelance opportuni...
Page options
estees
Community Member

Gm! Join my webinar about freelance opportunities in Web3 on Tue, September 27

Hey! 

I'm so elevated about this group! Freelancers are on the cutting edge of Web3!

Good thing I found this group today - I want to invite you tomorrow, around the same time, to a webinar I'll be hosting for my freelance community. It will cover aspects of making money in Web3 and opportunities for freelancers. It's going to be super informative.

And most importantly - you'll get a chance to touch Web3: I'm giving away NFTs :wrapped_gift:, giving access to the DAO to all participants. I'll post the link in the same thread tomorrow, and you can fill out an application here.

You are all welcome 😀

15 REPLIES 15
selemoney
Community Member

Great opportunity

venice941
Community Member

Will be present for sure! 

sameraudi
Community Member

Looking forward to it 😉

estees
Community Member

Hey guys! It starts in less than one hour, so please join here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA-ccDKXNL8

tonax01
Community Member

Thanks for this opportunity 

ec691a9c
Community Member

Great opportunity

0e03b3bd
Community Member

let's a do a webinar together!!

estees
Community Member

My bad, I missed it 

Cool idea! I'll DM asap 😉

9889be0c
Community Member

I want to discuss more deatil with you

ee4089ee
Community Member

Thanks Estee S. for the Introduction to WEB3 Exdigitus.  I followed the LINK ABOVE...I have to watch it a few times.

I am into CAPITAL and Bitcoin Development.  I need to know more WEB3 and NFTs.

0e03b3bd
Community Member

Sorry I missed it!

4d6d74ef
Community Member

copy that😀

wd..
6c3fa7ea
Community Member

Looking forward 

6f325df8
Community Member

you tomorrow, around the same time, to a webinar I'll be hosting for my freelance community. It will cover aspects of making money in Web3 and opportunities for freelancers. It's going to be super informative.

And most importantly - you'll get a chance to touch Web3: I'm giving away NFTs :wrapped_gift:, giving access to the DAO to all participants. I'll post the link in the same thread tomorrow, and you can fill out an application here.

64ae1a3e
Community Member

Great Opportunity