» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Group Guide Spotlight: Arvin Khamseh
Page options
d415060d
Community Member

Group Guide Spotlight: Arvin Khamseh

Years on UpWork: 1.5 Years

Primary Industry: Crypto/NFT

unnamed (1).jpg

Arvin Khamseh is a globally recognized thought leader in the crypto space. His impressive background in investor relationship marketing for public companies combined with his success in NFT marketing have led to an international reputation for excellence. Since successfully selling out an Italian artist collection in 2021, Arvin has consulted with more than 400 NFT brands resulting in several multi million dollar sellouts within twenty hours. He was also instrumental in helping another NFT brand hit #1 on Icy.tools, then becoming the #1 trending on Opensea. 

Khamseh has strong agency partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the online world (Reddit, Twitter, Quora and Meta), and is rated #1 NFT Marketing Expert on Fiverr.  Arvin recently partnered with Crowd Fund Junction - a new crypto focused VC. 

Khamseh is regularly quoted by major media (USA Today,  Forbes, Entrepreneur, etc) and is a  frequent guest on top crypto podcasts (The Nifty Show, New To Crypto and Jordan Belfort's The Wolf's Den). He is also a popular featured keynote speaker and panelist filling rooms at high profile blockchain events around the world (recent appearances on Arvin’s World tour included Blockchain Festivals, TMRW Conference, IFPX, Metaverse Week, AIBC/Sigma, and many others).

Arvin.png

6 REPLIES 6
toass
Community Member

Hey Arvin. Great to see you leading this group! 

0e03b3bd
Community Member

Hi Tomass! Welcome welcome!!

What's your invovlement with the web 3 let us know!!

buyanaa22
Community Member

Hi, I am so happy to join to blockchain web3.0 community.

In this community, I hope to learn a lot and meet lots of partners for my big project.

great to hear!!

sylvainmetz
Community Member

Hello Arvin, I am writing about blockchain, including NFTs, and have some very simple questions to help me connect a few basic dots. I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me. You can message me here, or contact me through my e-mail address: smetz2@hotmail.com. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you.

Sylvain

Hi Sylvain let me know your questions happy to reply!