🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Interested in launching NFT Collection
Page options
168d993f
Community Member

Interested in launching NFT Collection

Hello, my name is Diego and I work with illustrations, is anyone here in this group who understands launching NFT collections interested in launching a collection? I made a project for a client. But the team that was going to launch it left it behind. And I was the one who lost out, because I agreed with him that I wouldn't get paid for the work, but a percentage of sales. I have a collection ready, unused.

8 REPLIES 8
williamtcooper
Community Member

Diego,

I do NFT Consultations and if hired will implement or direct them to another Upwork freelancer which is an Upwork Project.

Feel free to send the client my way for the Marketing Sales of the NFT.

Hello, thanks for your help, but unfortunately the customer didn't want it anymore, the collection was left to me. That's why I asked if someone would like to launch in partnership.

b7246e70
Community Member

HI diego, i hope you are doing well.

The thing is the project should have two main things;

First the utility, and what i mean by that is what concept or impact your project bring.(Road map)

Second the community, it is very difficult nowdays to lunch a pNFT project if you don't have people that wll support you and by the NFTs even if you think to make the minting free.

a973bfb7
Community Member

How

0e03b3bd
Community Member

How are things going so far? Did you managed to find a partner?

Hi how are you? I got it yet

3a073f15
Community Member

Hi Diego,

I didn't read all replies so maybe your request has already be performed.

If not, is your question about how to turn your artistic collection into NFTs, or the marketing of the already existing NFTs?

With the first part I have experience and I could help you. 

The second part is my yet-to-learn. 🙂 

Best regards,

KikiRi

https://opensea.io/collection/horse-with-hat-playing-chess 

Hi, the question was about launching and commercializing ahaha I just created the arts for a client, but he didn't want the job anymore.

Congratulations on the collection, very beautiful.
Another doubt, I think that now the nfts are not so high, right?

Sincerely Diego