🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » VOICE OVER ARTISTS PETITION
Page options
mdrabik
Community Member

VOICE OVER ARTISTS PETITION

Our category is  totally dependent on knowing whether the cient needs a male or female voice. There is no in between. Is there a way to start a petition on Upwork to have this critical information be part of the clients job discription?  Today alone, there are 6 different posts that say "Voice Talent"  and then go on to discribe in detail the job but not mentioning the most important part, do you want a woman or a man?  Something really needs to be done. The only thing I can think to do is report the job as spam, maybe if enough of us do this, Upwork will fix this.  At least when we saw who was applying, we could see if an invitation was issued to either men or woman and then move on and not apply. I have wasted 16 connects  in the past month only to get a notice from the client saying "Thank you for your proposal, but we are looking for a male voice"  This is just not right. I may as well burn my money every month. I decided to withdraw as a paid member until this is fixed. Can we begin a petition and how do we go about it? 

1 REPLY 1
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Marni,

Please, refer to my reply to your comment here.

~ Valeria
Upwork