🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » About 'Design & Creative Team Builder Group'
Page options
probadhon
Community Member

About 'Design & Creative Team Builder Group'

to me 'Design & Creative Team Builder Group' category is not very usefull, 2 reasons are here:

1) Not mnay jobs is coming in this category...

2) most of the jobs has published many days ago & even 1 month ago/ even 10 months ago, this not looks really good to me

I have also attached a screenshot

4 REPLIES 4
zohaumar
Community Member

I wanted to be a part of this program but I have seen a lot of people complain about it. 

Perhaps they invite specific freelancers right when they needed it and the job is never made public? Not sure.

Hi Zoha,

I believe I shared the requirements, other information and links regarding Team Builder and other Premium programs with you before, but here's the Help article you can refer to for more information.  Also, please note that the comment you responded to was posted three months ago and I do see there are a number of recently posted job within this category.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Yes Vladmir. 

Thanks again for the help previously. 

I came to know that they have put Graphic Designers slot on hold for the moment. 

Let's hope they do open it soon! 

Thanks again and I didn't notice that the comment was posted a few months ago! 🙂

Hi Zoha,

I believe you're referring to the Pro Group, which is a different program to the Team Builder group OP mentioned, and which is still on hold.

~ Vladimir
Upwork