Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Portfolio

hamzashehzad04
Hamza S Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
1 of 6

Hi, 
Hope everyone is doing great these days. I am new to UpWork and bit confused about submitting my portoflio. I am a graphic designer and I've portfolio on Behance, Dribbble and Flicker. While writing a proposal am I allowed to share those link to showcase my work and skillset more properly? I am not asking about my porfile, its about when you are going to sbumit your proposal for a job. 
Meanwhile those portfolio website do have a "Private Message Box". So is it safe to use those link in your proposal? 
Looking forward for your response. 
Thank You, 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 6

Hi Hamza,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you can share the portfolio links in proposals. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
hamzashehzad04
3 of 6

Hi Aleksandar, 
Thanks for response. But those portfolio website have option like "Private Message Box" and Dribbble has "Hire Us" option so I am hoping it will not be an issue?
Thank You,  

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
BEST ANSWER
4 of 6

Hi Hamza,

Sharing portfolio links in your proposal is not a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. However, please note that if the link has contact information in it, it's not allowed to add it to your profile, but you can still share it with clients in messages and proposals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled

View solution in original post

hamzashehzad04
5 of 6

Thank you Aleksandar, it helped a lot. 

risurjo9201
Rashedul A Member Since: Oct 16, 2020
6 of 6

Thank you so much.