🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: About Portfolio
Page options
hamzashehzad04
Community Member

About Portfolio

Hi, 
Hope everyone is doing great these days. I am new to UpWork and bit confused about submitting my portoflio. I am a graphic designer and I've portfolio on Behance, Dribbble and Flicker. While writing a proposal am I allowed to share those link to showcase my work and skillset more properly? I am not asking about my porfile, its about when you are going to sbumit your proposal for a job. 
Meanwhile those portfolio website do have a "Private Message Box". So is it safe to use those link in your proposal? 
Looking forward for your response. 
Thank You, 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hamza,

Sharing portfolio links in your proposal is not a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. However, please note that if the link has contact information in it, it's not allowed to add it to your profile, but you can still share it with clients in messages and proposals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you can share the portfolio links in proposals. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 
Thanks for response. But those portfolio website have option like "Private Message Box" and Dribbble has "Hire Us" option so I am hoping it will not be an issue?
Thank You,  

Hi Hamza,

Sharing portfolio links in your proposal is not a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. However, please note that if the link has contact information in it, it's not allowed to add it to your profile, but you can still share it with clients in messages and proposals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar, it helped a lot. 

Hi Aleksander!

When I try to add a new project to my portfolio, it shows up as a time attached screenshot, there is no progress, just loading, can you help me solve it?

Thanks & Regards,

Keval

Hi Keval,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to see if that helps? If it doesn't, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths