🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Adobe Unveils the Future of Creative Cloud Wi...
Page options
rlouw
Community Member

Adobe Unveils the Future of Creative Cloud With Generative Fill in the Photoshop (beta)

Adobe unveiled Generative Fill in Photoshop, bringing Adobe Firefly generative AI capabilities directly into design workflows. The new Firefly-powered Generative Fill is the world’s first co-pilot in creative and design workflows, giving users a magical new way to work by easily adding, extending or removing content from images non-destructively in seconds using simple text prompts. This beta release of Photoshop is Adobe’s first Creative Cloud application to deeply integrate Firefly with an exciting roadmap ahead that will transform workflows across Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, Experience Cloud and Adobe Express.

Read more

Watch the video

What do you think of this feature? Have you used it yet?

Share your thoughts and examples below!

4 REPLIES 4
talukdershapla
Community Member

I think it's really amazing

I agree! I've yet to try it but I will post my results here if I do.

bluejetseven
Community Member

Introducing new things in Adobe Photoshop and different software of Adobe makes Adobe differnt from other tools like Canva, Coral Draw and others.  I didn't used thid feature  till now but i'm 100% sure that it will help us alot.

rlouw
Community Member

My GenFill creation 😅

Surprised man, dog and cat using Generative fillSurprised man, dog and cat using Generative fill