🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: Audio Mixing and Mastering skills tests
Page options
gomes-marcos
Community Member

Audio Mixing and Mastering skills tests

Hi people, how are you? First of all, I don't know if I'm writing in the correct place, if not, sorry. I was looking for some tests to do about my jobs, that consists in mixing and mastering jobs. Upwork will add these skills for tests? About my portfolio, one of them I didn't produce, I only mixed and mastered, but I can't find this category, what should I choose? Thanks people, I am waiting for a response. Greetings from Brazil!

4 REPLIES 4
bruce_balen
Community Member

Another two-year-old question about audio tests without a reponse. Upwork, can we please get some audio and music production-related test content?

Perhaps if someone else adds to Bruce's comment, it may make a difference to this thread!

Being an ACX Audiobook Narrator, when there are no jobs available (because the Keywords aren't available) then I look for "Audio Production" work and (like Bruce) I would also like to see the possibility of improving my Profile with Tests that relate to my Professional skills. I'm surprised that Upwork refuses to comment on this topic.

I've just sent a "Feedback" to the department explaining how I couldn't find my Profile coming up after 59 Pages of searching for "audiobook narration" even though there were many repeated profiles and also "Rising Talent" profiles with zero earnings! So if anyone can help prevent Profiles becoming "Private" I would be most grateful. It's very frustrating trying to find the right jobs, then applying and sending off a "Proposal" only to get no answer from the potential clients and never knowing whether they actually saw your message.

What do other Voice Talents think?

sebastiangsound
Community Member

Bumping this thread. Audio specific jobs rally need to be added to the platform.

Hi All,

Please, note that Skill Tests have recently been removed. Check out this announcement post for more information. Audio Mixing is still available as a skill tag.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork