🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Banner Ad Design
Page options
mamunaub09
Community Member

Banner Ad Design

Hello,

I'm Md. Rafiqul Islam, I have been working as a banner ad designer for more than 5 years. My Upwork account opened by me a few years ago but at that time I was not regular at Upwork because of my office.

But now I want to do it regularly.  

Would you please help me, how can I get a job from Upwork? 

What should do and should not do?

Please advise me.

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md. Rafiqul,

Welcome to Upwork!

I suggest that you take a look at this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on. On Upwork's Events & Webinars page, you can find official Upwork hosted events along with the ones hosted by Top Rated freelancers.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sr_vijay
Community Member

Hi Md. Rafiqul,

First of all welcome to Upwork.

I also started my career here as a graphic designer so I can help you!

First, start searching projects on Upwork and read and understand client requirements. And then if you are confident to complete a chosen project then submit a proposal to the project.

And make sure your profile is visible to the public so employers can find you easily and write a summary about your experience and skills in your profile. It will help employers to find you once they search for a graphic designer.

Only submit a proposal to a relevant project do not submit randomly. And wait for the client's response to your proposal. Be positive always and keep continue submitting proposals to the projects definitely you will get hired soon!

And do not ask the client for upfront payment for a project first you need to focus on employer satisfaction. So always be client-oriented not money-oriented.

I hope it will help you to get the project soon!

Regards

Shri Ram

Hello Shri Ram,

Thank you so much for your reply.
I will try to do what you mentioned.

Regards
Md.Rafiqul Islam