I am looking to buy a new laptop workstation, mainly for Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere pro, DaVinci Resolve and similar software, and what I found so far is that Asus Zen Book Pro Duo and Dell XPS 15 seem like good choices. Also, they fit into my budget.
My question would be: Is there anyone out there using one of those two and if so, do tell about your experience with them. Also, if you have any suggestions for some other brand/model in the same price range, I would love to hear more about it.
Thanks to all in advance!
well I recommend this fore CG work masheen Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
Thanks for the recommendation!
I also did a bit of research on my own and found that I'm willing to invest a bit more into the workstation. Asus ZenBook Duo Pro really caught my attention and Dell's xps15 series.
As for the specs,
- I was aiming for at least i7 9th gen with as much Ghz's possible.
- A minimum of 15" in at least 2k res.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or higher
- minimum of 16gb of ram
- minimum of 256gb SSD
- The sound system doesn't make much difference for me. It might even be an integrated low-end sound card
- an sd card reader is preferred but not necessary
- Basic ports, with or without a webcam, ethernet and wifi are a must, weight doesn't matter and battery life 4-6 hrs.
So the Asus duo and Dell 15 are now in the race. It's a hard decision. Do you have any thoughts on those two?
Thanks a bunch for your reply,