🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Best way to show my portfolio on my profile?
Page options
gbondoni
Community Member

Best way to show my portfolio on my profile?

Hi, 

I make presentations, pitch decks, proposals with great visual design appeal. 

I have 2 or 3 sample files that I share on my profile. 

Right now one of them is uploaded in the Portfolio section but the visitor on my profile would have to download them to open and see them, so its working like an attachment at the moment.  My presentation decks are about 10 pages each.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01fc39cbc75ef5213e

How do I display them in a way they can see the work on my profile? 

Or what do you suggest?

Thank you

Gus

1 REPLY 1
kbadeau
Community Member

I usually do what I call a "lifestyle" shot... so if the product is a book, I show an image of one or more of the books mocked up as a book, and then to keep things simple when you click the next image it's a medley of some of my favorite pages from the book. Save as a png or jpg made from the individual pages from the pdf.

So for your first file I'd just show that one image as one project, since it's just the one screen, but for the second one I'd start with an image of the front page mocked up onto a computer, and then pick a few pages from the pdf and either load those up individually or make a single collage page.

If you search other designers and look at their portfolios you can see how other people do it.