🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: Client feedback
Page options
shahzaibshaikh
Community Member

Client feedback

I wanted to know that if I do my %100 efforts to make my client satisfied and he will satisfy and happy with my work at the end he will give me bad feedback that I didn't deserve so what can I do Please guide me thanks

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Shahzaib H wrote:

I wanted to know that if I do my %100 efforts to make my client satisfied and he will satisfy and happy with my work at the end he will give me bad feedback that I didn't deserve so what can I do

Why would a client who is 100% happy and satisfied leave you bad feedback?

You have 2 x 4 star feedback which is NOT "bad feedback"

What is really bad is your responses to that feedback. Clients won't be deterred because of those 4 stars, but they will be deterred by those responses. 

You may want to read this

Petra R wrote:

What is really bad is your responses to that feedback. Clients won't be deterred because of those 4 stars, but they will be deterred by those responses. 

Absolutely. And drawing attention to the number of times that you had to revise a project before the client was satisfied doesn't make you look good, either (even though I realise that some clients are just hard to please). It sounds like you're resentful about the amount of work you had to do for $40, so if that's the case, you need to increase your prices or state how many revisions you're willing to do.