🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Client feedback
Page options
aliescott
Community Member

Client feedback

Hello,

What is a reasonable amount of time for a client not to get back to you? I did lots of new revised designs for a client and have sent them the work and have not heard back fro them for over a week.

The job was a fixed price job,  and I have done alot of work for a relatively small sum of money, I have learnt alot on not what to charge on this job!

The money is in escrow to pay me but as I cannot get hold of the client I am not sure what to do.?

Any help and suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Ally

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
timsmith99
Community Member

Ally,

If you submitted a milestone for approval, the funds will be automatically released after 14 days, as long as the client doesn't kick it back to you for revisions.

Tim

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
timsmith99
Community Member

Ally,

If you submitted a milestone for approval, the funds will be automatically released after 14 days, as long as the client doesn't kick it back to you for revisions.

Tim

Many thanks, I will do this now .

Ally

barada00
Community Member

One week is more than enough.

Go to "all contracts" from "my jobs". Click the contract title. Click "submit work / request payment".

Write, "let me know if you need any further revisions" or if you want to be original, write something original.

They will have to approve or ask for revisions. If they don't approve in 14 days you receive the full payment.

Also see attached image for visual help.

Many Thanks for this very useful information, I have requested payment from client.

Thanks

Ally