🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Comply to the Help Service
Page options
marijajanos
Community Member

Comply to the Help Service

My profile doesn't apper in the search with appropriate filtters in my category and I tried to fix it with support, but they are very unprefesional and slow. Several weeks problem is solving and yesterday sombody new in support opend my profile (typing name and surname) and marked the ticket as solved...It is really inadmissible. Is there any email to contact REAL suport or comply to the support service? Thank you! 

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

@Marija J wrote:

My profile doesn't apper in the search with appropriate filtters in my category

Your profile does come up. I searched architect in Serbia with 90% + JSS (from my client account) and found you just fine. Search results are rotated so everyone gets a chance to be seen, and differ depending on who searches. You can't always be at the top.

Marj.jpg

yitwail
Community Member

I also found her profile with the following search parameters:

filter.png

Thank you for the reply. I have just tried again and noticed that when I include filtter "earned money" (with all options, except with the 1st - any amount earned) I am not visible. With  the 1st option I can find my profile. With other opetions I am not visible.

How do you explain that?

Thank you.

Marija J.

Thank you for the reply...Anyway I could see earlier my profil as well as profiles of my colleagues, inccluding the filtters. When I do it now, I can see profiles of my colleagues, but my profile is not visible. They also tried to find me and could not find me also. Some of them have lower JCC than me.

How do you explain that?

Thank you.

Marija J.

@Marija J wrote:

How do you explain that?

Search results are rotated so everyone gets a chance to be seen, and differ depending on who searches. You can't always be at the top.

I gave up searching for myself the first week I was a freelancer on Upwork. It doesn't work like Google. Search results can't be predicted or manipulated. I don't earn money by searching for myself on Upwork. The way I earn a lot of money here is by trying to provide the best possible service to my clients.

I agree with you, but if I can not find my profile easily, it's hard for new clients to do it as well. There is some resaons for it, someting should be chnaged on my profile...but I don't know what...