🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Copyright free images
Page options
henderson-joanne
Community Member

Copyright free images

Hi there. Does anyone know where I can find copyright free images to use for an on-line course? The sites I looked at all involved contracts. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
niag
Community Member

I use Pexels and Flickr Creative Commons. You can create a free account if you wish (to save, favorite pictures, etc.). However, you can also just go to these sites and download for free. 

With Flickr, you have to pay attention to the license for each picture, though, as only some are copyright free. 

mariawicz5
Community Member

Pixabay can be a good source occasionally.

prasimanelis
Community Member

I use unsplash.com I like that resource;)

rivetsandink
Community Member

Depending on what type of imagery you're looking for, the Digital Collections gallery on the New York Public Library website might have something for you.  Just click the box "Only Show Public Domain" when running a search.  Something worthy of note - most of the available images are more than 75 years old.

http://digitalcollections.nypl.org

jaysonchanchico
Community Member
timsmith99
Community Member

Here are three great resources for commercial free images that don't require attribution:

Unsplash <-- Kudos to Marius C.
Pic Jumbo
Gratisofgraphy

Please be sure to verify requirements for the images you download to make sure terms and conditions are still the same, as they can change from time to time.