Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creative Artists & Designers

Highlighted
Shahrukh E Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 35

Hello everyone,

I am an artist and I would like to get to know other artists and designers on upwork. If you are a creative person feel free to introduce yourself & share your thoughts Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Juan David R Member Since: Mar 16, 2017
2 of 35

Hello, my name is Juan David, I'm an artist and I'm a little new in this platform, if you like I post here a link to my Portfolio.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Rizki H Member Since: Mar 21, 2017
3 of 35

Hello,

My name is Hariz. I come from product designer background, but from experience I've done also graphic design and branding, packaging, web design, and Illustration. feel free to browse my portfolio here on my profile or behance at **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Nice to meet you guys

Highlighted
Alexandra M Member Since: Feb 28, 2017
4 of 35

Hello I am Alexandra, I'm also new here! I love to design and create/draw. Welcome!

Highlighted
5 of 35

Hi Juan, Rizki and Alexandra, Nice to meet some creative people on Upwork, I hope more people join us. Please feel free to discuss or ask questions related to art. Let's get creative Smiley Happy

Highlighted
6 of 35

What kind of art/designs do guys like to do?

Highlighted
7 of 35

I like to do Animations, Characters and designs for games. I really enjoy drawing Cartoons. What about you guys?

Highlighted
Jaimee Lou C Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
8 of 35

Hi, I was kinda wonderin' how come I've used up all of my connects in submitting my proposals and never get to receive any client notice? Although, my notification shows mostly declined proposals and here I am still waiting for them to at least reply. Some clients, even with verified payments seems to leave us hanging online even if we consistently making follow ups about their job posts. How does UPWORK help us on that?

Highlighted
9 of 35

character design, illustrations and graphic design, i'm more illustration oriented and less on editing photos wich i dont really like.

I also strated a bit with animation.. but it takes time and patience... what is your level in animation?

Highlighted
10 of 35

Nice, yeah I am not a fan of editing photos either. I do some work in animation, I have good knowledge in it but my level in animation is to be judged by someone who isn't me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS