🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: Date of Joining
Page options
allanignatius
Community Member

Date of Joining

Hi,

I have created this profile must in 2017 or 2016 unsure and when?

Hope others can view it and answer me, it would be helpful.

Kindest,

Allan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Two ways to find your joining date

1. Go to "Reports" >> "Certificate of Earnings",
there is a field that says 'Active on Upwork since...'
That is the date you started.

2. Go to " Help and Support" >> "My requests" ,
there at the bottom you will find your request/submission to join Upwork and you can see the date there.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Two ways to find your joining date

1. Go to "Reports" >> "Certificate of Earnings",
there is a field that says 'Active on Upwork since...'
That is the date you started.

2. Go to " Help and Support" >> "My requests" ,
there at the bottom you will find your request/submission to join Upwork and you can see the date there.

11th of June 2017, but seriously, what do you need the date FOR?

So many people asking about their joining date. There must be a reason?

Thanks, I found it btw from the help of Twitter Upwork HelpCentre. The real reason is that I want to get top rated like you on Upwork. It really lets the freelancers get job success of  90% and top-rated within 2 years of time. I literally started using in January of this year only. But, now have to earn more than 1,000$ to get top rated user. One more question does Upwork calculate 12 months of earning for job success or the first 12months of the job contract. Please help me if you can. I am so curious to earn money like you on Upwork I didn't use this since I created now only becoming active and having some clients to work.

Allan I wrote:

But, now have to earn more than 1,000$ to get top rated user. One more question does Upwork calculate 12 months of earning for job success or the first 12months of the job contract. Please help me if you can. I am so curious to earn money like you on Upwork I didn't use this since I created now only becoming active and having some clients to work.

For top rated you have to have 12 month earnings of over $ 1000 - that simply means the money earned during the past 365 days.

You also have to be above 90% at least 13 weeks out of the past 16 weeks. Your JSS is right on the edge at 90% - so you can't afford any blibs, or you'll drop below 90%

It has been only 9 weeks since I am active on Upwork. Hope all shall go well. I am still in the observation period. I have only one active client as of now. And looking forward to working with some new clients. Thanks for spending your time to helping by replies.

Thanks a lot my dear friend.

thank you so much.