🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Discuss about last trends in print design
Page options
vitalr
Community Member

Discuss about last trends in print design

May be anyone from designers want to discuss about last trends in print design? Smiley Very Happy

Sincerely, Vitalij - Top Rated brochure designer.
1 REPLY 1
artisangraphics
Community Member

I was looking for some work on Upwork and could not find much so wandered over here and found your post. I have just finished my last semester for the year  at CATC design school online Australia. This post was an article I had to write about actually and so I figure seeing its still in my head could tell you what I found after some research. So here goes in the area of Illustration which is what I wrote about and important in design the following trends for the next year and happening at the moment are. anime', 3d sculpting using applications such as Mudd, Zbox and a recent one called Blender. A free and open source 3D modeling and animation application which can be used for modeling 

Design trends: I got this from FIDM website. Expressive Motifs, Retro Look, Shapes being used in a variety of ways, 

The article I wrote which I still need to rewrite after the final assessment which I passed by the way can be seen at this link **edited for Community Guidelines** but if you go and look at these sites they are giving their thoughts on next year's trends hope this helps...

Creative Bloq, Oxygen and FIDM Digital Arts..