🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Do clients want a tshirt design with both a b...
Page options
mrmagnificent16
Community Member

Do clients want a tshirt design with both a blank tshirt template or just the design

Hey eveeyone.
I am new to upwork and freelancing as a whole, i have previously designed tshirts for teespring and amazon merch, but in those sites all i had to do was provide the designs and use the design tool to merge it with the blank tshirt template.
So i want to know, do clients usuall want just the design like the one i posted or do they want the it with the blank tshirt template too.
I need the answers as soon as possible. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
remco89
Community Member

Have you tried asking the client? It depends on the project.

usman_ayyaz_12
Community Member

Dear Victor, Sometimes clients have its own requirement to do the task in a specific way. Sometimes client have not enough knowledge to tell the specific way but he/she sets basic requirements like how shirt look like or how design should be. Before submitting the proposal, you should assess the requirement of client and judge that whether it need to be done by your approach or client's approach. More than that if you feel that your approach is good, then you can suggest the client as well. If you need any help, You can ask. Regards.