🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Giving my email for sharing files between 2 f...
Page options
zombi88
Community Member

Giving my email for sharing files between 2 freelancers

Hi, I just want to ask something. I have client, and he has another guy who work for him. Now 2 of us must work with each other to share some 3d models between us. Is there a penalty for me because I gave him my email so he can send it to another guy so we can work together? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Ljubisa Z wrote:

. Is there a penalty for me because I gave him my email so he can send it to another guy so we can work together? 

Absolutely no problem, you can communicate with your clients whichever way suits you and your client and the client's team.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

@Ljubisa Z wrote:

. Is there a penalty for me because I gave him my email so he can send it to another guy so we can work together? 

Absolutely no problem, you can communicate with your clients whichever way suits you and your client and the client's team.

JoanneP

Hi Ljubisa,

Petra is correct. We do encourage that you and your client communicate through Upwork messaging, but you are free to communicate through email directly as well. 

~ Joanne
Upwork