Page options
rlouw
Community Member

Group Guide Spotlight: Michaela

Group Guide: Designers & Creatives

Years on UpWork: 7

Primary Industry: Design

mpacesova_0-1661951885739.png

Michaela is an eLearning Designer and Developer. She's been working remotely since 2016. It all started when she received an invitation to interview on Upwork. She's had her profile on the site for a while (it was called oDesk back then) but never took action until this job came along. Michaela felt she was a great fit and accepted the invitation.

Since then, Michaela has worked with many clients, including Fortune 100 companies, helping them with their eLearning projects. Michaela also teaches fellow freelancers how to start working online and get more clients.

16 REPLIES 16
mpacesova
Community Member

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be here. Robin, thank you for the introduction. 😉

Michaela Pacesova
eLearning Designer & Developer

Long post but still Welcome! 

may peace be upon you! How did you earn money! Explain to me about it! Thanks!

Nice to learn about your success story. Welcome onbaord. I will be happy to work with you.

rlouw
Community Member

Welcome Michaela!

624f9df7
Community Member

This is quite an inspirational story. Thanks for sharing. I think more people should share their Upwork experience to give new freelancers hope and encouragement.

Thank you, Patrick. What's your story?

Michaela Pacesova
624f9df7
Community Member

This is an inspiration. Thanks for sharing. I think more people should share their Upwork experience to give new freelancers hope and encouragement.

Thank you, Patrick! 😉

Michaela Pacesova
talukdershapla
Community Member

Welcome, Michaela! 

Thank you! Nice to meeting you.

Michaela Pacesova
1e70c6a7
Community Member

Thank for the introduction and I'm also new and ready to learn and work with you or anybody else 

4ba233ac
Community Member

Michaela would like to be among the clients that you want! I am a programmer and Photoshop works at the highest level 

I will like to work with you 

13d530ba
Community Member

AI Construction, speed is before.

496f7b6a
Community Member

Hello 👋 I wish to learn more