🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Group Guide Spotlight: Rob Louw
Page options
d415060d
Community Member

Group Guide Spotlight: Rob Louw

profile shotprofile shot

I'm Rob Louw, a freelance UX and visual designer from Cape Town. I've been fully remote since 2008. Some high-profile clients I've worked with include: One of Europe's leading electronics mail-order retailers, a global systems provider of logistics solutions and IntuDigital. 

Things I'm doing right now. I have a YouTube channel where I post vlogs and design tips, and I'm an online instructor. Also, I'm working on "360 Calm", a resource for free guided relaxation using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques using Virtual Reality (VR) videos.

18 REPLIES 18
0a27608b
Community Member

Okay that's nice.

f9d36bdd
Community Member

Good afternoon․
This is very striking my friend, I wish you success in the future․

rlouw
Community Member

Thanks Marat!

e0382483
Community Member

nice to meet you am amos from kenya and am starting now, can you be my guide because i know nothing

rlouw
Community Member

Hi and welcome Amos,

No problem! I would suggest having a look through the Upwork Academy for practical tips on getting started. And when you’re ready, there is a dedicated thread where you can ask the community for tips or if you would like to have your Upwork profile reviewed.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Designers-Creatives/Dedicated-Thread-Upwork-profile-reviews-and-tips...

Good luck!

williamtcooper
Community Member

Congrads Rob! Way to go!

Bethany, what does it take to get Spotlighted like Rob?

I have been Freelancing for 25 years and produced $20 million in sales including $850k in the last five on Upwork. I would love to help other Freelancers / Businesses.

Good

Hi William,
If you're interested in becoming a community group guide, shoot a message to Bethany, Vlad or me.

Hello dear, I need help

mahdesignstudio
Community Member

That's great! I'm sure the community will appreciate your help. Thanks for doing this!

talukdershapla
Community Member

Congrats Rob! That's really good..

d0ad7ac3
Community Member

Very Nice!

mpacesova
Community Member

Nice to meet you, Rob! Congrats on your success! 

Michaela Pacesova
eLearning Designer & Developer
624f9df7
Community Member

A pleasure to know you Mr Rob. Keep rising and Good luck

65d457af
Community Member

Hi, Sir its great to know about your great efforts. I would like to know about your desidn instructional videos. kindly tell the name of your channel? 

2e8969e4
Community Member

community member

5a24222d
Community Member

Hi Rob Louw,

Awesome! 15 years to work fully remote is a too great an experience. You could be a best guide for us who are beginning our freelancing journey. I am Rani, I know nothing about freelancing, could you please be my guide? I am a writer and graphic and web designer. I am brand new in upwork. Hope you can spare some time for me.

I hope so