🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Hi! I'm new here and...
Page options
2240201a
Community Member

Hi! I'm new here and...

Hey guys, I joined upwork a a week ago and I'm having trouble getting views and exposure. I studied the platform before I submitted proposals, I completed every necessary requriements and I also featured some of my works on my overview, I still don't understad why I'm not getting any views despite of winning bids to most of my proposal. Can you help a brother out? I'd like to get your feedbacks.

2 REPLIES 2
rlouw
Community Member

Hi EJ!

Welcome! 

I've had a look at your profile and it's a good start.

If you have not already, I suggest choosing a learning path on submitting proposals or enhancing your profile by visiting the Upwork Academy page.

Sometimes it just takes patience and persistence to land the perfect client.

mpacesova
Community Member

Hi Ej,

welcome to Upwork! I know it can be frustrating to not getting any profile views, so let's see what we can do to help you out.

I've reviewed your profile and it looks really good! I especially like your video and work samples. I have a few suggestions for you:

1. Have you checked other freelancers in your category? You can get some ideas on how to improve your profile even better if you look at the most successful profiles of other freelancers. You don't want to copy what they have written in their description of course, but you can get some good ideas. Remember, when the client browses profiles, they see the first two lines of your description, so make sure these two lines stand out. Use the filters to find the best freelancers in your category and learn from them.

2. Graphic design is quite competitive, so it'll be hard to get clients discover you just by having your profile on Upwork. Make sure you apply to jobs daily and pick only jobs that you're qualified for. Make sure your proposals are well written. Once you get the first job, you'll see more profile views. You can also market your profile outside of Upwork.

I hope that helps a little. As mentioned before, check out the Acadmy for more tips. Good luck! 

Michaela Pacesova
eLearning Designer & Developer