🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: How can client notice your proposals? Esp...
Page options
jlazana
Community Member

How can client notice your proposals? Especially for newbies that doesnt have jobs yet?

I decided to come back and pursue upwork again after I left in 2016. But I am having a hard time getting responses from clients. I have read almost all of the responses and topics that are being discussed here.  and followed all the great advises from you wonderful people here. I have sent several proposal I am not sure how long the clients wills respond back. I think my portfolio and profile is nice. What do you think is missing? Thank you in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
pudingstudio
Community Member

Jenezareth L wrote:

I decided to come back and pursue upwork again after I left in 2016. But I am having a hard time getting responses from clients. I have read almost all of the responses and topics that are being discussed here.  and followed all the great advises from you wonderful people here. I have sent several proposal I am not sure how long the clients wills respond back. I think my portfolio and profile is nice. What do you think is missing? Thank you in advance!

Make your community account public. When I click on your name, leads me to a page saying your profile is not (public). Can't see it easily.

When asking for a feedback of your profile, is important.

Otherwise you get this (smug sounding) kind of response.

Okay I tried putting it in public now. Thanks for that. I failed to notice that I was so focus in doing my portfolio. But I really wanted to know what else can I improve. Thank you!

Jenezareth L wrote:

Okay I tried putting it in public now. Thanks for that. I failed to notice that I was so focus in doing my portfolio. But I really wanted to know what else can I improve. Thank you!

I still get "Profile not public", THOUGH than might be just from my end.

Sounds like you know what you are doing and don't need much feedback.

Someone will give you more useful input. I'll share my (fruitless) thoughts whenever my browser allows me to see your profile.

thanks! I have attached the link thou to my profile. I dont know if it would work for you. Hopefully it does. 😞

Jenezareth L wrote:

thanks! I have attached the link thou to my profile. I dont know if it would work for you. Hopefully it does. 😞

I was referring to your Community profile.
Check those settings. Your profile settings here.

Or, all works great, but it's some issue from my end. In which case - my apologies for many unnecessary posts.

No worries. I was really worried I am giving you a hard time in checking my profile. I got the solution for it. I signed in and out of the community and then my profile automatically updated. thanks anyway for being patient. 😄