🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Re: How are prices fair to both client and fr...
Page options
f8c195b2
Community Member

How does an hourly rate compare to a set rate. How is the hourly rate/duration calculated?

How does an hourly rate compare to a set rate.  How is the hourly rate and duration of the job calculated? I am new on upwork and to get a good idea so I know what is a fair rate, and what is an overpriced rate (that is an obvious)? Thoughts please. 

3 REPLIES 3
slavkoa
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Stop creating multiple post.
The price you are ready to pay shoud be price you put in your job.

If you ready to pay 5$ for work then you will resive ofter for 5$ and work for 5$ at hour.

If freelancer come and say it will work for 6$ exam work if it wort add 1$ if not take freelancer with lowest bit and hope for a best.

f8c195b2
Community Member

Thanks for reply.  FYI i added on different areas to ensure a reply.  

Hi Yve,

You can post jobs with the budget you expect to pay for the job. Browsing the marketplace for similar jobs may also help you get an idea for what budgets such jobs generally have. Still, once you receive proposals from freelancers and decide to interview them, it's up to you to negotiate the final budgets, rates and milestones before you make the final offer.

Please note, that making repetitive posts isn't allowed and that's why a few of your posts have been removed.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork